Saturday, April 24, 2010

8 days

Well it was another rainy,windy early morning run and with eight days until the half marathon I know I`m prepared for whatever the forecast will be May 2nd, although the seven day weather watch starts tomorrow. Tomorrow will also be my last long run and comparable distance to next Sunday as I`ll spend the week keeping it easy and steady. I`m looking forward to getting back to the gym and the pool once this race is over because I`ve just been focused on this for a good month or so but I`ts still a step towards ironman and I want to keep training so that I`m ready for when I start an ironman training program later this year, so I`m training so that I`m fit for training, make sense? Anyway this afternoon I`ll have some strongbows and go watch some Whitecaps ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment