Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Up at 7:00am to run and it was a wet and windy one once again. After the first few miles i ended up at local track and decided to do some laps and once I got on the track it was calm and peaceful and I start thinking about where I'm going to take Izumi for dinner tonight, and then as I round the end just behind the net all of a sudden it's a head wind from hell with rain smacking my face and I'm feel it trying to push me back and then once I round the opposite end it's back to calm and I think to myself how about that Greek place in North Burnaby? So I did eight laps then went back to the streets but all those laps were the same,calm one way and nasty the other. So continuing on I must have ran past a bakery because the smell of freshly baked bread filled my senses which lead me to one question of course, How come my only choices of bread in Japan was the white thick sliced 5 piece bag or the bonus 6 piece thicker sliced family bonus pack? Then came a hill and of course running up the hill,head wind was coming down the hill and my thoughts went straight to c'mon c'mon get up the hill!! Then I was home. Now as as I sit here typing this my windows are rattling from the wind so it probably wasn't the best day for a run so with the half marathon exactly a month away I hope a lot of people decided not to run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment