Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hockey

Now that the Canucks are out of the playoffs once again, I can concentrate on the Ironman path properly, having a playoff game every other night is hectic especially in this city. Izumi and I heading across the border this Saturday to do some shopping at a Seattle outlet mall and I plan on stocking up on running gear and swim shorts and whatever else we can find for the summer season. As for penticton I think I missed the boat as far as finding a place to stay,it should of been done a lot earlier in the year because everything is booked or places have doubled their prices and ask for a minimum 4-5 night stay..that ain`t happening! not with the amount of money I`m dropping for the entry fee. So the plan is starting to look like a solo cruise to Penticton and whatever happens...happens.

1 comment: