Tuesday, March 30, 2010

just begun!

Having March come to end tomorrow has made me reflect a bit on the first three months so far, and one thing that stands out is that this will become a lifestyle! At the moment I'm a stronger and faster runner with a couple personal best's recorded, and swimming is progressing nicely and I'm about ten pounds lighter than Dec 31 2009! These three months include the three weeks in Japan with no training at all, except arm wrestling Kirin's. I realize there will be days where the merlot is flowing in place of the gatorade or the plate of strawberry cheesecake is there istead of just strawberries alone but when i see the calendar filled with 20 plus days of training and times scribbled on it each month, it makes me feel like on the right path and this path has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment