Thursday, February 11, 2010

Home

This small one bedroom condo looks massive! and I can walk through the doorways without ducking down,I have two bumps and a couple scratches on my forehead from banging my head because i'm pushing 6'2 and many of the doorways in Japan are lower. It was a pretty hassle free flight as i thought Vancouver airport would be a mess with the olympics but straight in no hassle but the time difference is going to mess me up a bit but I have couple days to adjust before work. Now as far as training goes i'm anxious to get going, but not having done anything for a few weeks i realize i need to start allll over!and i know once i get that first one in and that blood pumping i'll be off. For my BT friends thanks! I think I'll posting a question on how to get re-started just to see what kind of feedback comes back as i can always use the tips and motivation. I also need to pick up a new pair of runners so that search begins now as I'm always looking for the perfect pair but still haven't found them..also need to sign up for the Vancouver Marathon in May.Anyway I'm now in the comfort of home and apparently the olympic torch is coming through the neighborhood so i'll try catch a glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment