Friday, February 5, 2010

kyoto day 2

Well we had to go back to Kyoto today just because there is too much to see as far as historical sites,there should be some nice pics that i can post on facebook soon and that will be it for Kyoto. Where I`m staying is a place called Takatsuki which is far from the downtown core of Osaka but between Kyoto and Kobe so everything is just a train ride away.I`ve actually found out that Takatsuki has a half marathon in January so I`m now thinking i need to come back for that. I peeled the paint off a few kareoke walls today as well. Tomorrow we`ll head to downtown Osaka and that trip to Kobe for the beef.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I was reading some of your last posts; sorry about your family member but it sounds like you are making good on the situation. Have a great stay and boy it would be fun to run in that half!

    ReplyDelete