Wednesday, February 24, 2010

new shoes

Well I just ran in a new pair of Nike Free 5.0 and they felt great,they're the lightest shoe i've ever used so we'll see how training goes in these. My runs are still between 30-40 minutes and those are beginning to feel like warm up's so it's good to end my runs feeling like i can do much more. Soon I plan on running 10k 5 times a week with a long run every sunday but it's crucial to ease the miles in just to avoid injury. Next week training will start becoming more intense as the olympics get ready to wind up and that will help me keep focused because there's a lot going on around here,I never expected these games to be so much fun, I'm referring to the whole atomsphere around the city there's been something happening everywhere everynight! One thing for certain though, winter's been interesting!

1 comment: