Friday, March 19, 2010

back to the pool

So today was a day off..from running, and so I went to the gym/pool and started with a core workout that focused on my legs,back and shoulders but nothing too heavy just specific bursts to help make me stronger in the three phases of the triathlon. Next I hopped on the stationary bike for 30 minutes and finally finished with a 30 minute swim and the pool is still an ass kicker! but it's one of the reasons i've given myself plenty of time to get ready for the Ironman because as now I'm gassed after 50 metres and the Ironman is around 4000 metres in Okanagan lake! lol crazy. Also I have time to build my savings up for things such as a bike (kind of important to have) wetsuit,entry fees etc. Anyway the days young and it's a sunny Friday better go find something to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment