Friday, March 26, 2010

Whitecaps FC

I picked up my seasons tickets for the Vancouver Whitecaps last night at their 1 year countdown event before they enter the MLS. This will be the last year that games will be held at the 5000 seat Swangard stadium because they'll be moving to BC Place once the roof is taken off and that seats 60,000,so I'm looking forward to soaking up the final year of a small outdoor park atomsphere in Burnaby before it becomes massive again in downtown Vancouver. The first game is April 11th at 4:00 so that means the first tailgate is April 11th around 2:00! Training is still going good and I'm still getting 6 good days in a week with swimming now inserted nicely into the schedule, I've been able to get in a good hour and a half of laps in the pool this week. I'm also waiting patiently for the snow to melt on the local mountains as the Grouse Grind awaits and I'm looking forward to adding that to the weekly plan and also the first long weekend of the year is near and a few us are planning on hiking Mt.Brunswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment