Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring

Started with a casual 4 mile run this morning and I'm feeling the core workout from yesterday,tomorrow will be the long run of the week and it might be done in the rain but I haven't decided where it's going to be yet,looking out my patio gives me a few ideas but the weather will help me decide in the morning. I was able to get a few things done today which included sending in an application for a volunteer position at the Vancouver Triathlon on July 4th which will help me get a feel of the whole atomsphere that is triathlon, also signed up with a swim coach that will help me find my proper form for open water swimming and lastly, officially registered for the Vancouver Half Marathon on May 2nd, Good weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment