Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Burnaby Lake Run

Well finally I've run my favorite trail run the 11k loop around the lake! The last time was Nov.12th at a time of 50:03 and this morning was 52:31 so i'm still in the ball park and it's good to know where i'm at. A few thoughts that i had during the run included such things as..was that a frog? look at all those Canadian geese! okay focus on breathing, wonder how mom's doing? should call her more! wish there was more work at the docks, just breathe and stay relaxed, i really should get my shoulder looked at soon, and that's about it. I'm also leaning towards running the Vancouver Half marathon instead of the full, just because of where I'm at training wise and that way i can start spending more time swimming and less time trying to cram in long miles into 8 weeks(injury magnet) so.. still finding the right balance but it's coming and a September or October full marathon seems more probable. As for the shoulder..well i've had a nagging pain in my upper arm/shoulder that i've been trying to shake off since late November so I finally went to the walk in clinic and was told it was a rotator cuff injury but nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment