Monday, January 18, 2010

Rest Day

Half a month now has gone by and it's amazing the amount of time that is spent on training. I do realize this is a lifestyle and it's one that i'm definetly comfortable with, I get so much energy knowing that it's how far I can push myself and how well trained i need to be in order to accomplish this! In a strange sort of way the rest day's are harder but I can imagine that will change. I'm also thinking of the races i should be entering soon and the Vancouver Marathon in may is one that i plan on doing but the Vancouver Sun Run probaly not because 50,000 is a busy race unless I want beat my previous time..damn it! ok maybe haha. The major one will be my first triathlon and that decision is to follow so these were just some of my rest day thoughts.

1 comment: