Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wed 13th

Well, back at it after a couple days off and I started with watching a promotional video on youtube of the Kona Ironman in Hawaii. So then I was pumped and ready to start training again,then I drove to the pool (just happened to have the same song on cd from that youtube video playing) get changed,make sure my goggles are tight,swinging and loosening up the arms and then I dive in! pull,pull,breathe,pull,pull breathe! the first 25m are smooth and my forms tight then after 50m need to catch my breath... and once again the pool cooled my jets haha. The full Ironman swim is 3862m and in Penticton that will be in Okanagan Lake with a few thousand people swinging and kicking around me! Anyway I swam for another 30 minutes then jumped on the bike for 53 minutes then drove home cranked that beat satisfied with another step towards ironman, next day of rest will be Monday and until then swim,bike run! Ohh and I'm extremely motivated to see Mom,Carly and Shirley now on here as followers.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it, and you will get there before you know it! Great motivation! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete